Event Name: Eid Season
Event Category: Activity corners and live shows
Place: KSA, in the following cities:
1. Al Riyadh: Granada Center, Riyadh Gallery and Riyadh Park
2. Al Taif: Jouri Mall, Taif's Heart Mall
3. Al Khubar: Mall of Dhahran, Al Rashid Mall
4. Al Dammam: Al Shatea Mall
5. Al Ihsa’a: Al Rashid Mall
Date: 4-8 June 2019
Attendance: 52.000 visitors
Spacetoon Event presented the most distinctive entertainment experience during Eid Season in KSA, put a smile on children’s faces and contributed to the celebrations through its characters, live shows and activity corners, which are suitable for all age groups and family members.
The events were held in Al Riyadh, Al Taif, Al Khobar, Al Dammam and Al Ihas’a.
Spacetoon Event’s friends have met their favorite characters in Al Riyadh city and enjoyed the best entertaining shows and activities:
· Baby Shark and Pinkfong: Our beloved children enjoyed a live show starring Baby Shark and his friend Pinkfong, in Granada Center, which witnessed huge attendance rates by families who came from all around the city to watch both of the sweet characters and interact with them.
In addition to activity corners that included:
- Baby Shark Puzzle
- Feed the Sharks (hitting the target)
- Haunting sharks
- Photo booth
Thus, Eid was entertainingly fun this year!
· Barney: The sweet dinosaur presented lovely shows and enthusiastic songs to the visitors of Riyadh Gallery. Children joined Barney in singing and dancing, his presence was the reason of children’s happiness and brought an amusing atmosphere to the place. It was the perfect Eid experience.
· Power Rangers: The fierce Power Rangers presented unforgettable shows that delivered valuable bravery and heroic morals. The show included interactive contact with our little heroes by teaching them some martial arts secrets they are longing to learn. Also, the event provided activity corners for drawing and painting the characters of Power Rangers, and a chance to play Power Rangers E-games on tablets. Children went through an extraordinary experience in the Rangers’ world.
· Each show’s duration was 20 minutes and was repeated 3 times a day.
In Al Taif city, the team of Spacetoon Event visited Jouri Mall and Taif’s Heart Mall and presented special activity corners celebrating Eid Al Fitr, to provide the children with memorable experiences and be a part of their joy by bringing:
· Fireman Sam: This activity corner was held in Jouri Mall and included many activities that are inspired by the daily life of a fireman. The corner was more like an entrance ticket to a world full of noble heroic values. Children had the chance to try the outfits of Fireman Sam and use his tools. In addition to playing bowling and hitting the target. Moreover, children used their imagination in drawing and painting and making art crafts that are inspired by Fireman Sam world. A photo booth was also available so that kids could save the memory of this special day.
· Hayati Girl: In the corner of the famous doll, girls tried several activities like cooking in Hayati Girl kitchen, wearing elegant outfits, being treated like princesses in Hayati Girl Salon and taking lots of photographs.
· Sonic: Children visited Sonic’s world in Taif’s Heart Mall, as they went through the obstacles by running or jumping. They also played Sonic E-games on tablet devices. It was a fully detailed journey to Sonic’s life, which perfectly mixed sport with fun and entertainment.
Spacetoon Event had never forgotten to join the audience of the Eastern Province in Eid celebrations. Like always the team was there to bring their special impact and unique effect into the place, this time in the cities of Al Khobar, Al Dammam and Al Ihasa’a.
In Al Khobar, and especially in Mall of Dhahran and Al Rashid Mall. The Arab company kept its promise by presenting 2 of the best events in the city during Eid Season, which are:
Al Dammam city was waiting for Spacetoon Event team to present the best Eid experience in Al Shatea Mall. The event brought Spacetoon’s popular characters and exceeded all expectations.
Al Ihsa’a also had its share of these special entertaining experiences that Spacetoon presented in Eid Season, as the Arab company brought the visitors loads of fun, joy and entertainment through presenting:Bob the Builder: Let’s Build: Bob the Builder has fully transferred his world into Al Rashid Mall, bringing along magical sand for the children to use in building palaces and castles, in addition to Mega Blocks game, which children used to build their favorite shapes. Moreover, the safe sponge toys of Bob the Builder and his friend, which could be used to build different items, added huge amounts of fun to the event. The journey wasn’t concluded before going through the maquette corner, which constituted of a city model and children added the parts they loved to complete the city however they like.
- · Barbie: In Barbie’s corner at Mall of Dhahran, the dreams of girls have become true, as they tried on the baker Barbie’s clothes, baked cakes and frosted them, they made the most delicious recipes and they were delicious. Also, for girls who are so much into chemical experiments and reactions, Scientist Barbie was there to present all that is necessary to go through such an experience and play the role of a successful bright scientist, which made the girls eager to know more about the secrets of this full-of-reactions world. Another entertaining experience by Barbie was the introduction to outer space using VR technology. Barbie took girls on a journey between stars and planets and introduced them to their names, sizes and order. Later on, girls successfully placed the planets of the solar system in order. Thus, this journey was a beneficial one that added much information to girls’ knowledge. Finally, In Dreamtopia, the dreams of girls were embodied before them in order to take memorable pictures.
- · Transformers: The famous Transformers characters presented a special interactive show in Al Rashid Mall, in addition to an activity corner that included drawing and painting Transformers characters, collecting scattered puzzle pieces and assembling them on the magnetic wall. As for Transformers toys, they were assembled by children and it was a unique experience in the Arab world.
- · Teletubbies: Those lovely characters presented an interactive sing-along show and an activity corner that included doodles wall containing Teletubbies characters to be painted by kids. Moreover, there was a photo booth where children took the best photos, and corners for drawing and painting, puzzle games, hop ball racing. Children enjoyed this corner, their laughs were the best proof and the main goal of Spacetoon Event.