Event Name: Spacetoon Village
- Event Category: Activity Corners and Live Shows
- Place: North Park – Hafar Al Batin
- Date: 21-30 March, 2019 (10 days)
Attendance: 52000 visitors during 10 days
The Spaceship of Spacetoon landed in North Park at Saudi Arabia, and characters from 4 Spacetoon planets took place over the village’s land which amounted to an area of 11,000 square meters, where Spacetoon Event team succeeded in building a perfect festival and creating an extremely entertaining experience, which included varied activities that meet the expectations of the audience from all over the kingdom. The activities were categorized as follows:
1. Sport Planet presented several entertaining activities to children, including:
· BeyBattle: Exciting challenges gathered the lovers of spinning tops in one place. The challenge arcade hosted lots of participants. However, only one winner achieved the title.
· Inazuma: Children played lots of exciting football matches on the playgrounds of the village, in addition to foosball tables, which created an atmosphere of fun and excitement.
· Sonic: Sonic has brought children into his world and invited them to try some of his usual activities, as it was an opportunity to experience Sonic’s life in detail.
· Shoot: The extraordinary activities of this corner attracted children to try the joy of hitting targets.
2. Zumorroda Planet included two special corners that girls really loved:
· Cocotama: Girls had the perfect chance to paint Cocotama’s wall, hit the target and play with Cocotama mini characters, in addition to a special corner for taking pictures. All these activities presented the best times to girls who enjoyed the company of Cocotama’s lovely characters.
· Hayati Girl: This corner included several activities, such as a hair salon, a kitchen, a catwalk and a space for creating handmade accessories and crafts. Little girls spent great times and were treated like princesses.
3. Action Planet: Lovers of action and challenges had the biggest share of the event, resembled in a group of activities and special characters:
· Hotel Transylvania: Children went through a maze that held the theme of the movie and tried to find their way out. They had a perfect experience that took them to Transylvania city, Dracula’s hometown, and they toured the rooms of Hotel Transylvania.
· Transformers: Kids have shown their talents in drawing, painting and assembling Transformers characters in a corner filled with challenges and creativity. They also had a PlayStation competition, found the scattered puzzle pieces and put them in place on the magnetic wall.
· Conan: Children experienced amusement and excitement in Conan’s four secret rooms, they solved mysteries together to find the keys of the rooms to escape them all.
· Power Rangers: Educational and interactive martial arts shows presented by Power Rangers characters who attracted a lot of children. Also, there were colored Power Rangers masks, in addition to a special IPad corner for fans to enjoy Power Rangers E-games. In short, this corner presented a perfect experience that satisfied the expectations of strong boys!
4. BonBona Planet presents activity corners from the most popular cartoon characters and live shows of children’s favorite cartoon shows.
· Bob the Builder: children made many creative shapes and buildings using sponge blocks and magical sand doughs.
· Doh-Time: Creative children were all gathered to make the items they love from playing doughs, using all the tools they need to turn what they have in mind into a reality.
· Fireman Sam: children lived an experience that is inspired by the daily tasks of a fireman, and the station hosted lots of children who wanted to explore the details of this job.
· Smurfy Festival: Children made lots of simple and safe chemical experiments in the Smurfs laboratory. Additionally, the attendants used their talents in drawing and painting, and also, they got beautiful face paintings.
4- Other activities were also included, like:
· Interactive theater: After each play, children remained in their places to perform some dance routines with their favorite characters.
· Flash Mob: People wearing the outfits of the sweet sharks appeared among the audience and sang the songs of Baby Shark, which are very popular among kids.
· Detective Conan: Detective Conan requested help from children to find an escaping criminal, Conan was on screens asking children to find that criminal and to take a picture of him afterward. Only one child managed to find him, and in return got a valuable gift as an appreciation of his help.
· Face Painting: Children had the opportunity to look exactly like their favorite characters, and the artists managed to draw the faces of their favorite characters.